Health Care Directives
This document allows a California resident to document her or his medical preferences relating to organ donation, end-of-life decisions, and other medical choices. It also authorizes such person's family members, relatives and friends to make medical decisions for such person during her or his incapacity and also after death.
- Health Care Directives (i.e., Living Will) coupled with a Health Care Power of Attorney
- Signing Instructions
- Add this item to your cart. To view the product description, please click the "+" sign next to the "Description" on just above the "ADD TO CART" button above.
- After you add the item to your cart, click here to access our Health Care Directives questionnaire. You will be redirected to our secure portal to fill out the questionnaire.
- Create an account on the portal to access your questionnaire, or login if you have an account. Note that the portal is managed by our third party vendor, Documate.
- If the questionnaire does not show up on your dashboard after you create an account, please click the above link again and it will show up the second time!
- Complete the questionnaire and submit it on the portal.
- Come back to this website to check out from your cart and remit payment (see the Cart Icon on the top right corner).
- We will e-deliver your documents after we receive your completed questionnaire and payment.