These documents enable California resident(s) who is/are parent(s) of minor child(ren) (i.e., a child under 18 years of age) to nominate guardians to take the legal custody of such minor(s) if the parent(s) is/are incapacitated and also after death of the parent(s).
- Guardianship Declaration (for single parent) OR Joint Guardianship Declaration (for couples)
- Signing Instructions
- Add this item to your cart. To view the product description, please click the "+" sign next to the "Description" on just above the "ADD TO CART" button above.
- After you add the item to your cart, click here to access our Guardianship Declaration questionnaire. You will be redirected to our secure portal to fill out the questionnaire.
- Create an account on the portal to access your questionnaire, or login if you have an account. Note that the portal is managed by our third party vendor, Documate.
- If the questionnaire does not show up on your dashboard after you create an account, please click the above link again and it will show up the second time!
- Complete the questionnaire and submit it on the portal.
- Come back to this website to check out from your cart and remit payment (see the Cart Icon on the top right corner).
- We will e-deliver your documents after we receive your completed questionnaire and payment.